Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Open Contributions Welcome On the Race

For the last several weeks, I've been on a breakneck pace of flying around the country, conducting research, and preparing findings for presentation. I'm currently out in California, where I arrived under the shadow of the Oscars. My recent work schedule means that I've had to miss a few meetings related to this congressional race that I really wanted to attend.

So, this morning, I'm creating this post for the sole purpose of soliciting others' input. If you're a candidate running for Congress in the 24th District, if you're working or volunteering for one of the candidates, or if you're an interested voter who's been following the campaigns, feel free to share your information and insights on the race in the comments section linked to from this post.

No comments: