Republican congressional Brad Jones has had an entire year, more than all the other candidates combined, to establish a credible online presence, but he's failed. The consequence to his campaign? When I did a Google Blogsearch for Brad Jones this morning, the top five results were for:
- Brad Jones, Best Male Athlete at Fraser High School in Michigan
- Brad Jones, Australian soccer goalie
- Brad Jones, Shaolin Karate instructor
- Brad Jones, Fishing guide in Colorado
- Brad Jones, expert in the role of vitamins and minerals in nutrition
There was nothing at all in the top 5 hits about Brad Jones running for Congress. A search for the other candidates, Les Roberts, Michael Arcuri, and Ray Meier, does not yield the same empty result. Debate the worth of these three candidates as you will, but at least they aren't being ignored online.